We will be scheduling a number of daily reboots over the next two months to accommodate upgrades to our shared hosting platform.
We will be rebooting 5 servers / day at 7:00 AM every Monday to Friday until March. As the average uptime on a lot these servers exceeds 300 days we will be allowing the servers to run an FSCK which could slow down the reboot process. Information on affected servers can be found on Blacknight.tech and on http://status.blacknight.tech/ during this process.
Servers affected on Wednesday the 24th of February
- mysql242.cp.blacknight.com / mysql242int.cp.blacknight.com
- mysql245.cp.blacknight.com / mysql245int.cp.blacknight.com
- postgresql68.cp.blacknight.com / postgresql68int.cp.blacknight.com
- PHPPGAdmin – The PostGres Database Manager web interface
- PHPMyAdmin – The MySQL Database Manager web interface
- Linux File Manager – the File Manager in cp.blacknihht.com for Linux shared hosting plans
- Linus Site Builder – the legacy Plesk Sitebuilder on our Linux shared hosting plans