We will be scheduling a number of daily reboots over the next two months to accommodate upgrades to our shared hosting platform.
We will be rebooting 5 servers / day at 7:00 AM every Monday to Friday until March. As the average uptime on a lot these servers exceeds 300 days we will be allowing the servers to run an FSCK which could slow down the reboot process. Information on affected servers can be found on Blacknight.tech and on http://status.blacknight.tech/ during this process.
Servers affected on Thursday the 3rd of March.
- mysql637.cp.blacknight.com / mysql637int.cp.blacknight.com
- mysql640.cp.blacknight.com / mysql640int.cp.blacknight.com
- mysql643.cp.blacknight.com / mysql643int.cp.blacknight.com
- mysql646.cp.blacknight.com / mysql646int.cp.blacknight.com
- mysql360.cp.blacknight.com / mysql360int.cp.blacknight.com
- mysql925.cp.blacknight.com / mysql925int.cp.blacknight.com
- mysql928.cp.blacknight.com / mysql928int.cp.blacknight.com